f/64 Assistive Resources provides Vision Rehabilitation and education services to persons with vision impairments and blindness.
Vision rehabilitation training is a set of skills you can use to increase independence in your daily life.
This type of training addresses areas where vision loss can impact a person’s daily life. What our Vision Rehabilitation training may do for you:
- Independently get to work, appointments, or anywhere in your community
- Read letters, newspapers, medicine bottles
- Use computers and smartphones
- Keep from bumping into people and objects
- Safely get around your kitchen
- Provide Bilingual (English/Spanish) instruction and resources